Single 1.5 hr Class – $75
Series of Three 1.5 hr Classes – $210
Learn the basic skills of floral design
- Proper use of a pro florist’s tools including a knife, scissors and rose stripper
- Proper care and handling of different floral varieties to ensure the best longevity
- How to determine freshness prior to purchasing
- Use of Oasis floral foam, tape grids and hand wrapping techniques, along with proper stem placement when designing with floral foam vs. water
- How container selection affects overall design
KIDS PETITE FLEURISTE FLORAL CLASS
Single 1 hr Class – $35
Have a fun and creative experience learning the basics of floral design. Recommended for kids ages 7-13.
- Session includes: use of apron & tools, vase, flowers, and specialty trimmings
- 1 arrangement per person. No experience needed; perfect for beginners!
Single 1.5 hr Class – $95
Series of Three 1.5 hr Classes – $270
Fine-tune the skills you’ve learned in our Beginner’s Basics series, and take your Fleuriste skills to the next level.
- The mechanics of design, including proportion, shape and balance
- Color coordination and use
- The importance of stem placement
- Detail work when designing each style of arrangement
- How to create monobotanical bouquets, floral head wreaths and tall glass vase arrangements
Holiday Succulent Terrarium Design Class
Single 1.5 Hr Class – $85*
*Class will take place with minimum 8 attendees registered.
Our Succulent Terrarium Design Class is our most popular workshop. Includes all materials and instructions.
- We start with conversation and refreshments and then follow up with a brief demonstration.
- Students create their own one of the kind terrarium, you will not find anywhere else.