Single one hour Class – $75
Series of Three one hour Classes – $210
Learn the basic skills of floral design
- Proper use of a pro florist’s tools including a knife, scissors and rose stripper
- Proper care and handling of different floral varieties to ensure the best longevity
- How to determine freshness prior to purchasing
- Use of Oasis floral foam, tape grids and hand wrapping techniques, along with proper stem placement when designing with floral foam vs. water
- How container selection affects overall design
Single 1 hr Class – $95
Have fun and creative experience learning how to plant a lovely terrarium. You will be able to choose from: cacti, succulents, air plants, sand, decorative stones, branches and mosses or we can help to choose combination for you.
- Session includes: use of tools, plants, supplies, and specialty trimmings
- 1 arrangement per person. No experience needed; perfect for beginners!
Single 1.5 hour Class – $150
Series of Three 1.5 hr Classes – $400
Fine-tune the skills you’ve learned in our Beginner’s Basics series, and take your Fleuriste skills to the next level.
- The mechanics of design, including proportion, shape and balance
- Color coordination and use
- The importance of stem placement
- Detail work when designing each style of arrangement
- How to create mono botanical bouquets, floral head wreaths and tall glass vase arrangements
Holiday Wreath Workshop
Single 1.0 Hr Class – $95
*** ALL CLASSES START 5 – 6 PM ON THE SCHEDULED DAY.
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT PARTY OF 6 MINIMUM REQUIRED FOR US TO HOLD THE CLASS. WE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED IF CLASS NEEDS TO BE RESCHEDULED.
- Learn how to create a wreath using fragrant evergeens
- Learn how to incorporate pinecones and other botanical elements into your design